Core roles include third party manager and product selection, product structuring, and active monitoring
The Investment Products division is responsible for the development and management of investment products for NBK Capital and its respective distribution channels. Investment Products’ core roles include third party manager and product selection, product structuring, and active monitoring. The team consists of investment professionals with varied backgrounds brought together by a culture of rigorous research and insightful market intelligence.
Investment Products main value-add lies across the following functions:
- Researching investment trends and strategies that ultimately develop into product strategy.
- Identifying and selecting best-in-class investment managers and partners across all asset classes by adopting a methodological and diligent research process.
- Sourcing and evaluating real estate direct transactions within set mandates outside the regional footprint of NBK Capital.
- Developing robust structures that are both tailor-made to the ultimate clients’ needs and compliant with the relevant regulatory environment.
- Actively monitoring and constantly assessing existing portfolios in the platform to ensure compliance with the parameters of set mandates as well as the overall effectiveness of such mandates.
For more information on NBK Capital Investment Products, please contact us.
Money Market Funds
- Watani KD Money Market Fund II
- Watani KD Money Market Fund According to Islamic Shariah Principles II
- Watani USD Money Market Fund
- Watani USD Money Market Fund According to Islamic Shariah Principles II